Real estate broker
Cellular : 450 694-0678
Office : 514 287-7434
Prime waterfront property! Introduced to the market for the first time in close to 60 yrs. Exceptional first choice lot of 3.3 acres with 298' of shoreline on the majestic Lac Ouareau! Boasting an unobstructed panorama with unbelievable sunset views. Featuring an inviting, cozy 4bdrm chalet. Ideally located, only 10min to ski resorts, 80min to MTL.
Room(s) : 15 | Bedroom(s) : 4 | Bathroom(s) : 1 | Powder room(s) : 1
Stove, dishwasher, 2 fridges
Personal belongings. Washer/Dryer, cookstove ''sweetheart''. Two lighting fixtures: The hanging lamp near the side porch; the glass lamp near the front door.
Built to optimize the views of the majestic Lac Ouareau in
the foreground with the remarkable mountain terrain beyond,
this rustic country home is an opportunity to bring life
back to the basics and is engaging in its architecture and
sensibility to the outdoors.
- Generational property that is introduced to the market
for the first time in 57 years.
- First choice lot, in prime location with a rare 3.3 acres
of forested land, bordering a highly desirable, navigable
- Full Western sun exposure, offering remarkable sunsets.
- Generous shoreline of 298 li.ft. Two access points to the
- Beautiful rocky stream running towards the South side of
- The main house offers an inviting, open-concept interior
featuring cathedral ceilings, double-faced brick fireplace,
4 bedrooms and home office.
- The main house is built on concrete piles.
- 2 spacious verandas (one stream side, one lake side).
- Authentic rustic cabin, lake side (13 X 12).
- Sited 10 minutes from La Réserve and Mont Garceau ski
resorts and recreational trails and activities.