Real estate broker
Cellular : 450 694-0678
Office : 514 287-7434
Magnificent estate sited on the prestigious and highly desirable lac Manitou. A true architectural gem sited on a private lot of 3.78 acres (2 lots) with 265 li.ft of shoreline. Boasting a beautiful New England style home with a dynamic layout, over 4-levels. Ideally situated with proximity to all activities and amenities, only 1 hr from Montreal.
Room(s) : 18 | Bedroom(s) : 5 | Bathroom(s) : 4 | Powder room(s) : 2
All kitchen appliances including : Jen Air compactor, GE refrigerator, GE stove, Thermador cooktop, kitchen Aid dishwasher. Sofas in living room and den. Large coffee table in living room, TV's in den and basement. So...
All kitchen appliances including : Jen Air compactor, GE refrigerator, GE stove, Thermador cooktop, kitchen Aid dishwasher. Sofas in living room and den. Large coffee table in living room, TV's in den and basement. Sound system. All bed frames, box at foot of master bedroom.Read more Read less
All personal belongings, all artwork and decorations. All furniture that is not included.
- The prestigious lac Manitou is recognized for its
low-density development, high-end properties and pristine
lake to enjoy all of your favourite motorized water sports.
- The sale includes 2 lots: The main lot with the house
(8950.40 SqM) and a back lot (6382.90 SqM) which ensures
privacy or could provide an option for an eventual guest
- Beautiful private lot with lush gardens and mature trees.
- Vast wrap around terrace offering lovely views of the
- 40 ft dock
- Roof replacement in 2021
- Large double garage
- Sprinkler system
- 1 hour north of Montreal and 30 minutes south of
- Designed in collaboration with Norman Glouberman,
- Naturally illuminated interior with stunning detailing
and architectural design.
- Remarkable double-sided stone fireplace.
- Reclaimed hand milled pine floors.
- 5 spacious bedrooms including an incredible master
bedroom suite with private balcony, luxurious ensuite
bathroom, walk-in closets and beautiful lake views.
- Functional and spacious kitchen with wood cabinetry and
adjacent dining room that is flooded with natural light.
- Cozy and inviting den is in addition to the living room
and family room, perfect for large families.
- Basement and bathroom were renovated in 2021.
- Family room with Vermont soapstone wood stove.