Real estate broker
Cellular : 450 694-0678
Office : 514 287-7434
Charming waterfront home on the beautiful Lac Bélair with 541' of shoreline, facing South/West. 9.5acre lot featuring professional landscaping, ideally located on a quiet, private road. Bright, inviting interior with 9' ceilings, 2 fireplaces, large veranda, double garage, generator ++! Proximity to all services and activities. Only 1hr from MTL
Room(s) : 11 | Bedroom(s) : 3 | Bathroom(s) : 2 | Powder room(s) : 0
Fixtures, Appliances-Thermador Professional gas stovetop, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Profile GE oven, Marvel Wine Cellar, generator GENERAC 16 KW.
All Furniture, Washer/Dryer
- Large private lot of 9.46 acres with 541 li.ft of
shoreline on the tranquil shores of lac Bélair
- Beautifully landscaped exterior with well-maintained
- Dock with 7-8ft depth at the end of the dock
- ** BONUS** Large 4-door garage, which is an acquired
right. Perfect for storage, lakeside.
- Large balcony with beautiful views
- Easy access to X-country ski trails and close proximity
to petit train du Nord (bike/recreational trail)
- Ideally situated on a very quiet, private street
(currently 3 homes only).
- The lot consists of two separate parcels, see lot plan
- Very well maintained home with an abundance of natural
- Quality construction, impeccably maintained
- Garden level contains a large family room with gas
fireplace, 2 spacious bedrooms, bathroom, storage and
access to a double garage.
- The Main level has 9ft ceilings, vast open-concept
layout, beautiful master bedroom with walk-in closet and
adjoining bathroom with laundry.
- Well planned kitchen with plenty of storage professional
grade appliances and large center island
- Large veranda with beautiful views and access to 2
- An automatic generator is included in the sale
The annual cost of snow removal on a private road is $
1,000; however, additional costs may be required for