Real estate broker
Cellular : 450 694-0678
Office : 514 287-7434
, Ch. de la Chapelle,
Centris No. 20049689
Opportunity to acquire a beautiful 211 600 sq ft. waterfront building lot with 113 li. ft. on the majestic lac Gémont. Sited the prestigious development of La Seigneurie de la Chapelle. Lac Gémont is a natural lake fed by the Ste-Marie River and other natural water sources. The lake offers a non-motorized environment (no gas motorized vehicles are permitted on the lake) which is excellent for canoeing, kayaking, fishing, swimming, etc. The lot is easily accessible from Autoroute 364, has proximity to alpine skiing, and is only 1 hour from Montreal.
- The lot is situated beside 33 ch. de la Chapelle (the lot
is to the left side of this property when facing the lake).
- The location is easily accessible from Aut 364, is near
alpine ski centers and is only one hour from Montreal.
- All new home constructions must respect the domain's
- The development's association assures the protection and
quality of the lake and the properties in the neighbourhood.
- Zoning is residential.
- Short-term rentals are not permitted.
- The Buyer will be required to pay an annual membership
fee of $200 per property per year to the Lake Gémont
Property Owners Association.
- Any new surveyed plans will be at the cost of the Buyer.
- The owners' association of Lac Gémont is making efforts
to pave Chemin de la Chapelle and Chemin des Sulpiciens. If
the owners decide to do this project, the association is
discussing two possible payment options 1) an increase in
municipal taxes for $1,133 per year for 15 years OR 2) a
one-time fee of $17,000 for each property.