Real estate broker
Cellular : 450 694-0678
Office : 514 287-7434
Nestled in a pristine forest setting, this 20-acre equestrian paradise offers a beautiful 5-bedroom Victorian home with a heated in-ground pool and spa. Featuring 2 fully equipped stables (24 boxes total), equestrian riding trails, 60' round pen, 5 paddocks. The property is currently used as an equestrian theme park. Therefore, the property also features a theatre and clubhouse and uniquely offers different zoning options such as bed & breakfast and recreational tourism (see broker for details).
Room(s) : 14 | Bedroom(s) : 5 | Bathroom(s) : 2 | Powder room(s) : 1
Inclusions will be discussed with a promise to purchase.
Museum collection pieces (to be discussed). Carousel (mechanical) with 12 wooden horses (to be discussed), sound and light equipment for the theatre and screen (to be discussed). Commercial franchise. Pool heat pump.
The property benefits from multi-use zoning, including
commercial, residential, agriculture, recreational tourism
(centre equestre recreotouristique), bed & breakfast (gîte
touristique), etc. See broker for more details.
Currently operated as a world-renowned equestrian theme
park. This property offers a unique opportunity, giving
plenty of options to the future buyer. In addition to the
park, the owner capitalizes on nightly rentals of 3 bubble
tents, ranging from $199 - $399 each per day, depending on
the season. These 3 one of a kind accommodations are unique
observatories that allow guests to observe the horses in
their natural state, enjoy the surrounding natural forest
and stargaze at night.
FEATURES AND AMENITIES INCLUDED IN THE SALE
- Victorian 5-bedroom villa with 2.5 bathrooms. Complete
with heated in-ground pool (3m deep) and spa, 2 garages and
- 16,000 sq. ft theatre with seating for 350 guests. It is
fully equipped with a refreshment bar, boutique, museum,
tables, chairs (for special events), and public toilets and
- Clubhouse with staff accommodations including 2 bedrooms,
a 2150 sq. ft classroom /dormitory, observatory and
dressing room (for theatre show artists), etc.
- Stable 1 (attached to the theatre) - Luxurious
world-class heated stable with 15 private boxes (including
2 boxes for breeding) and is fully equipped with hot shower
and storage rooms--measuring 80' X 40'.
- Stable 2 - Fully equipped heated stable with 9 boxes,
lockers, hay stock and hot shower.
- 150 ft long horse pool (exterior).
- Forested equestrian trails, backfilled and maintained
- 60 ft round pen for stallions with 8 ft high fencing.
- 5 large paddocks with 4 hay shelters and 4 wooden horse
shelters, equipped with insulated water troughs.
- All of the stables, several sections of the park and the
electric gate are on real-time camera surveillance
- Paved roads to villa and up to the carousel by the
- Electric gate with digital code access.
- The park also caters to weddings, corporate events,
school and sports groups and equestrian shows.
- 2 parking lots for cars and buses (120-150 capacity).
- 3 equipped Bubble tents (4-season) and other theme park
The property is ideally located in the heart of the
Laurentians, a region filled with many outdoor activities
to enjoy, restaurants, shops and breathtaking scenery. The
prestigious Estérel resort is minutes away, Montreal and
the international airport are only a 70 min drive away.